Aircraft on Ground (AOG) situations happen almost daily, despite the increasing safety policies and improving related processes. As part of the Supply the Sky portfolio, Kuehne + Nagel offers a customized solution to support critical demand. Services include total project visibility to cope with the time restraints, access to valuable information via our leading IT systems, connecting the airline, ground-handling teams and our internal experts. We commit ourselves to quick operation, with a competent project management method concerning your incident.
Our global presence facilitates accessibility of experienced, certified personnel close to any location. We would help you with specialised transportation equipment at key airports or customs clearance, using our extensive network and expertise. Sterling Aviation is enhancing the service offering with the necessary expertise and specialists. Find out more at http://sterling.quick.aero/.
- Full consolidation of material needed to resolve the incident
- Logistics coordination and visibility of the solution
- On-the-ground project management team for logistics support
- Immediate status report on the full project
- Full project visibility and cost monitoring
- Real-time information through a dedicated internet platform
- Itemised and ‘whole project’ costing
- No impact on the customer’s logistics department, allowing them to concentrate on fixing the aircraft