Easily track your shipments via dashboard and mobile app
The new mobile tracking app
With the new Kuehne + Nagel App, your shipments are directly available at your fingertips - anytime, anywhere and easy to use. Conveniently track your Kuehne + Nagel shipments, view their details and stay updated from pick-up to delivery.
Built to meet your individual needs, you easily set up push notifications or share your shipment information with customers or colleagues via e-mail, SMS, WhatsApp, WeChat or many other channels. With any questions or feedback, you can directly contact our support team with the push of a button.
Search and track your shipments anytime, anywhere
Find out how to increase your productivity and transparency, streamline processes and your supply chain with valuable features such as:
- Search for shipments via known reference numbers or by scanning bar codes and QR codes
- View details by clicking on your shipments in the overview page
- Flag shipments via the notification bell to receive push notifications on status updates
- Share your shipment information with others via mobile communication channels
- Contact Kuehne + Nagel via an integrated dial-in number or e-mail for personal support
- More mobile services and features are constantly being developed for future updates
Experience the most important features
The tracking dashboard
Rapid status updates on your Kuehne + Nagel shipments have never been easier. Simply enter any standard shipment reference to quickly locate the most important current and historical details, including shipment weight and volume, and source and destination locations -- shown in both text and map formats.
All registered users now benefit from the new dashboard enhancements that will increase visibility and efficiency when monitoring shipments moving by air, sea or road. This enhanced dashboard offers an array of useful options: Track Now, Last Viewed Shipments, Favorite Shipments and Followed Shipments.
Track Now means real time, high level updates on your shipments
For your convenience, you can use a wide range of reference numbers to monitor your shipments, including tracking number, house waybill, air waybill, sea waybill, or bill of lading numbers. You can also use the Kuehne + Nagel reference, container number, or even – if agreed in advance – your own customer reference number.
If there’s more than one match, the Search Preview provides a summary of all, with enough top-level information for you to quickly identify the right shipment.
- Save time and effort by using almost any standard reference.
- Confidentiality ensured: the tracking dashboard gives you the important shipment data without disclosing customer details or goods being shipped.
Last Viewed – your personal shipment browsing history
When tracking important shipments, you often make multiple checks for the latest information. We’ve made this easier for you by eliminating the inconvenience of re-entering search data. After signing in as a registered user, the Last Viewed dashboard panel will show you a listing of your previous searches -- up to 20 shipments – sorted with your most recent search at the top of the list.
- Save time by avoiding having to re-key the same search terms.
- Enjoy the convenience of easily retrieving shipment details you need to keep high on your list
Favorites – making it easy to bookmark your shipments
As a registered user you can now easily bookmark those shipments that are most interesting or important to you. These can be live movements or historical shipments. Just click on the Favorite icon next to the relevant shipment in the listing, or at the top of the Shipment Details screen to add the current shipment to your list. Favorite Shipments are sorted to show the shipment with the most recent planned handover date at the top, and are automatically updated to give a real time snapshot of shipment status.
- Convenience and time savings.No need to start a new search – just click on the handy link.
- Efficiency gains as Favorites allow you to focus on the most important shipments.
Followed Shipments – never miss important transport events
By clicking on Follow next to any shipment in list view, or in the Shipment Details screen, you activate an automated alert system. Emailed notifications are triggered by important changes to the shipment status, for instance, when:
- the shipment reaches a new milestone, such as booked, in-transit, delivered/handed over, or cancelled.
- departure or arrival are confirmed.
- handover date and time details change.
- change of origin (from) or destination (to) location.
Email notifications have links to the Shipment Details screen, always optimized for the best screen size for your device.
- Reduced need for follow-up and control activities.
- Improved planning by reducing errors caused by outdated information.
- Flexibility by receiving notifications via PC, tablet computer or smartphone. You can forward your email alerts to keep colleagues and business partners in the loop